Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kings and Vagabonds

Happy St Patrick's Day!
I guess Ireland is one big party tonight,,. I wish I have a chance some day visit Ireland on this date!
I heard its crazy fun.

 I have never been to Ireland. But I remember once-upon-a-time I was working in a small cozy bar and we had this customer that used to come nearly every evening. Many businessmen came to this bar to have their evening pints, they lived in hotels nearby few days a week and liked that little bar. This one dude was a "bit bigger man" and always drank Guinness, only Guinness. I thought it was mad, he could drink like 10 pints in a row... I can hardly finish A small pint. I was always joking with him and he had a mission to teach me how to make a Perfect Guinness Pint... How much foam and how to make the shamrock on it.. And yeah, One day I learned.. he was so proud of me :D -- Would be funny to try again some day to make it! .. hahaa, Maybe I should ask if I see Guinness in tab in some bar,  If they let me try..







This week has been another crazy week.. I miss my blog.. I dont seem to have time anymore.
Must organize things better:)

I have been wanting to put photos here from Fuengirola Castle. Yes, there is a castle here.Well, not really a castle but real ruins of a real castle. Not very big but cute. Nowadays its been used to concerts and fairs and such things. Daytime tourists can go there. In August there is a huge Middle Ages-fair that lasts for many days. Really cool to go there then!

Boney M was perfroming there last fall. We were bummed with Patrik that we saw that ad too late. Would have been really  cooool to go see Boney M in a castle ruins by the beach.
But nope,
lets hope some other cool concert will come this summer or fall.



We took kids to there last Sunday. Luckily went in the morning since it rained in the afternoon.
Kids like it, the towers were a nightmare, really hard old steps. The smaller tower we did not even go up with Ines. We girls waited while boys were brave.. Also, walls were full of really big holes etc and no railings what so ever. A bit scary place with little kids like Ines. We really had to keep an eye on her.
They charge 2 euros for kids, all age and 3 euros for adults and gave you this leaflet. I thought it was some story of the castle and was thinking yeah. But it was some silly Fuengirola City Travel publication, hotels and things to do around here. Nothing about the castle.
I thought that was wierd..



















































But now its St Paddy's Night !
With this crazy full moon, Im pretty sure its a party night down in the center here too.
I saw lots of Irish Bars today when left work, with decorations and ready to partyyy!!
I hope everyone had a great night.







No comments:

Post a Comment